TheEnglishMansion.com Forum: Forced cum swallowing - TheEnglishMansion.com Forum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forced cum swallowing

#1 User is offline   strappinglad 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:04 PM

I'd like to see more movies where the slave is forced to swallow his own cum. For example, where the slave is on his back with his legs pulled up and back towards his head (or hung upside down) so that his cock is directed towards his mouth. His mouth is held wide open with a gag or dental dam, then a mistress milks him (perhaps while another mistress is fucking him in the ass with a strap-on) until he spurts into his open mouth and is then made to swallow every last bit of his own cum. Mmmmm...

This post has been edited by strappinglad: 04 November 2006 - 06:30 PM

#2 User is offline   strappinglad 

• PipPip

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:43 PM

Another possible scene would be for a msitress to fuck a slave who's wearing an unlubricated condom. When he comes the mistress would climb off of his cock, roll the condom off of the slave's penis, bring it up near his mouth, then turn it over as we watch the cum drip into his open mouth. Once he's swallowed that sperm then the slave would use his tongue to clean out the remaining cum on the inside of the condom.

#3 User is offline   afetishsub69 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Being a bi switch there many

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:30 PM

or even more humiliating if the Stunning Mistress Sidonia was using 2 sub male slaves and created a sperm cocktail..collecting the sperm from both slaves in a glass..then adding a little of her golden nectar...quick mix..Does Mistress prefer " shaken or stirred " and then both slaves are forced to share the drink...or if it was upon a cuckold scene Mistress Sidonia could be enjoying her loverboy in front of hubby and then made to drink the cocktail..!!!!

#4 User is offline   rimmer 

• Pip

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:26 PM

Personally I'd prefer to see the scenario in strappinglads first posting.
It's long been a fantasy of mine.
I have a couple of old VHS tapes that include something similar.
Unfortunately there is no bondage or gag involved, so it doesn't appear as 'forced' as I would like to see.

I've actually tried the second scenario for real a couple of years ago. The problem is that, as the slave, once you've reached orgasm, the excitement disappears and the reality of having your own cum dripped in your mouth quickly loses its appeal after the event. Perhaps it's different for a voyeur watching a movie.

#5 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:World Domination :)

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:05 PM

In the Boudoir movie 'Cuckold Slave made to Watch', after I have fucked another man in front of my husband who I have locked in chastity. I strap a funnel gag into his mouth and then tip the contents of the condom into the gag and hold his nose.

Also in the Clinic movie 'The Gummi Urinal' the bad slave in the rubber sack, cums without permission so I collect his cum, pour it into his gag and then piss into it to make sure he drinks every bit.

MSVB

This post has been edited by Mistress Sidonia: 18 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

#6 User is offline   strappinglad 

• PipPip

Posted 07 December 2006 - 07:10 PM

The new movie Her Tongue and Cock has a nice bit at the end - after she strokes him off she feeds his cum back to him. I'd love to see more finishes like that!

#7 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:47 AM

This week we're filming 'Bukkake Boy' - we've been saving up spunk for him all week, he's going to get covered and have a lot of work to clean it up ...
(Movies take a while to appear on the site so don't expect it to be up until early next year.)

MSVB

#8 User is offline   strappinglad 

• PipPip

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:34 PM

I'm looking forward to Bukkake Boy, and also to the end of Roped Toy ("allowing the slave to spunk inside her on condition he licks it out of her afterwards") as well as the upcoming video Wet Funk and Spunk (looks like it might end with the slaving being fed his own spunk from her cunt).

#9 User is offline   mfkpadrefan 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Domestic servitude, absolute submission to a beautiful superior Woman, strict training and discipline, but i love it when You give out Your "good boy" Mistress. Grovel, serve,assist, thats me! Sexually, all oral, front and back, but You already know that, because i realize that Mistress Sidonia is The Expert on the male submissive. ThankYou.

Posted 29 December 2006 - 04:45 PM

Thankyou Mistress Sidonia for allowing me to contribute.., Mistress brings home Her latest young lover. Her husband/slave serves them cocktails and then is ordered to entertain them as the couple sits on the couch...maybe a dog and fetch routine or just a display of his chastity, whatever Mistress wishes. Then Mistress changes from Her magnificent leathers into a beautiful lingerie set with husband (me of course!) acting as wardrobe assistant. Mistress returns to lover and engages in foreplay while verbally humiliating me and putting me on the floor as furniture holding their drinks and ash tray. She then has me fit the condom on his cock and then has a wonderful coupling. Afterwards she removes the condom and slowly empties it into my mouth, reminding me that this is my place in Her world. Mistress Sidonia, Your understanding of the male submissive is truly brilliant, thankyou!!!

#10 User is offline   fxmaster 

• Pip

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

Hello again Mistresses.

The first idea of a man being milked into his own mouth and forced to swallow is a great one, and one that this site surely should include in many movies.

Another idea is to have forced cum swallowing between slaves. When slaves are forced to suck each other they should also be made to swallow, either by finishing the other slave off themselves, or having a mistress milk the spunk into their mouths.

I would also like to stress that this scenario is much better if the swallowing truly is forced. Perhaps one mistress has a slave by the balls and will squeeze viciously if he shows any hint of not wanting to swallow the spunk from the other slave who is being jerked off into his mouth.

#11 User is offline   BonerSlaveBoy8 

• Pip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:17 PM

I think the force cum swallowing is a fantastic idea!

#12 User is offline   strappinglad 

• PipPip

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

I'm still waiting for Bukkake Boy to make it onto the site. Did I miss it somehow or is it coming soon?

#13 User is offline   Slave Joseph 

• Pip

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:00 PM

Where is Bukkake Boy now???? Video? Pics? :( :unsure:

#14 User is offline   webslave 

• Advanced Member

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:55 PM

The movie Bukkake Boy has taken a little longer than anticipated to go through the production line - it will be released on Weds 19th December - a bit of a wait, but it really will be worth it!

webslave

#15 User is offline   adam01 

• Pip

Posted 20 August 2007 - 11:39 AM

how about worse tha that, our slave is naked in chastity on his knees waiting on a stone floor, Mistress who is also a cuckoldress returns with freshly filled condoms and pours the contents on the floor for slave to eagerly lick up

#16 User is offline   ashita 

• PipPip

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:00 PM

Mistress Sidonia, on Nov 26 2006, 11:05 PM, said:

In the Boudoir movie 'Cuckold Slave made to Watch', after I have fucked another man in front of my husband who I have locked in chastity. I strap a funnel gag into his mouth and then tip the contents of the condom into the gag and hold his nose.

Also in the Clinic movie 'The Gummi Urinal' the bad slave in the rubber sack, cums without permission so I collect his cum, pour it into his gag and then piss into it to make sure he drinks every bit.

MSVB

i do hope they both said thank you especially the slave who got to enjoy Your Holy water.

ashita
x

#17 User is offline   cumball 

• Pip

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:15 PM

fxmaster, on Dec 29 2006, 05:09 PM, said:

Hello again Mistresses.

The first idea of a man being milked into his own mouth and forced to swallow is a great one, and one that this site surely should include in many movies.

Another idea is to have forced cum swallowing between slaves. When slaves are forced to suck each other they should also be made to swallow, either by finishing the other slave off themselves, or having a mistress milk the spunk into their mouths.

I would also like to stress that this scenario is much better if the swallowing truly is forced. Perhaps one mistress has a slave by the balls and will squeeze viciously if he shows any hint of not wanting to swallow the spunk from the other slave who is being jerked off into his mouth.

I agree with fxmaster. I would LOVE to see more forced cum swallowing between slaves. This is the ultimate degredation.
One slave forced to suck the cock of the other.
When the slave's cock is throbbing and ready to spew, the cocksucker slave has his mouth wide open, reluctantly, as the Mistress milks every slimey drop into his mouth.
The lowly cocksucker is told to swallow every drop, not to miss any or he will be severely punished!

#18 User is offline   ashita 

• PipPip

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:57 PM

Perhaps it could be made all the more degrading by having a single slave being forcible cross dressed by several ladies who put him in very sexy lingerie and apply full make up wig etc. Once they are happy that he is now a she they wheel in the other slaves who, after a good beating are permitted relief using the mouth of the new girlie.

first, they must use 'her' arseto get them nearly ready whilst the ladies watch and tease and encourage them to shag faster. then they dismount and stick it in the 'girls' mouth until they beg for release. Of course, 'she' will beg with 'her' mouthful for mercy but the ladies insist the spunk will be good for 'her' skin and make 'her' swallow it all. after 'her' lipstick is refreshed by one of the Mistresses then the next slave mounts 'her' arse and 'she' is used again until all the slaves are drained.

Any takers to be the 'girl'?

No. must be me then :lol:

ashita

#19 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

Movies with Cum Swallowing etc.

The Bukkake Box Boy - A Trailer is now available to watch on the Blog Page See March 2007, SHOWING. (Search Strap-On Jane)

Club Subs 3 - Slave made to wank into his own face on stage with 5 Mistresses watching for their amusement. Currently Scheduled for 13th January 2008. (Search Strap-On Jane)

Natalie's Sex Toy - After fucking her slave we see Natalie squeeze the cum out of her directly into her slave's mouth. SHOWING. (Search Lady Natalie)

Her Tongue & Cock - slave made to lick his Mistress after sex with her. SHOWING (Search Lady Nina Birch)

Wheel of Misfortune - Goddess Lexi wanks slave into his own mouth while strapped upside down on a wheel. SHOWING (Search Goddess Lexi)

Peepers's Punishment - Two girls hold up guy by his ankles and make him wank into his own mouth. SHOWING (Search Goddess Lexi or Sub Suzie)

Cuckolded in Chastity - slave husband made to lick wife after she has returned from sex with another man SHOWING (Search Sex & Bon)

Stake Out - Sahara & Suzie collect old used condoms to force feed their captive. Coming Soon not yet scheduled. Search Slavegirl Sahara or Sub Suzie)

PE Punishment - slave made to lick his Mistress after sex with her. SHOWING (Search Sex & Bon)

Roped Toy - slave made to lick his Mistress after sex with her. SHOWING (Search Sex & Bon)

#20 User is offline   tweety11 

• Pip

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:33 PM

I agree ...this would be great...make them gag and swallow...even better would be like 5-6 guys forced to do it.
Another suggestion..instead of tying thir balls tie cock and really really stretch it. When stretched put long sounding rod in tip and force them to be sucked off till they cum. Once they cum beat and kick their balls till they fall down, passed out

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users