• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mistress Lucrezia Dangers of Nitrous Oxide

#1 User is offline   toiletboy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:06 AM

I saw in the news that a man died recently during a BDSM session where nitrous oxide was used.I would like to know why it is used in BDSM does it have the same effect as Amyl nitrate?and why is it dangerous?many thanks in advance

#2 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:World Domination :)

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

View Posttoiletboy, on 25 June 2010 - 06:06 AM, said:

I saw in the news that a man died recently during a BDSM session where nitrous oxide was used.I would like to know why it is used in BDSM does it have the same effect as Amyl nitrate?and why is it dangerous?many thanks in advance

Taken from an article written (by moi) for 'Fetish Times Magazine'

There is one aspect related to breathing games with which there seems to be a lot of confusion - the use of nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas. This is a relatively obscure practice, to my knowledge only available from a few select commercial Mistress. Mainly, it is used by fetishists who like to be 'drugged' by their Mistress, it can be used to make you euphoric, hyper-aware, help you take extreme pain or to knock you unconscious.

This gas comes in two different forms:
(Pure) Nitrous oxide, which will if inhaled for few minutes, render you unconscious. Medically it would normally be mixed with 20-30% oxygen for the induction and maintenance of light anesthesia. (Interestingly, it is fairly widely available as it is used in the enhancement of motor engines in drag racing.)

Entonox, a mixture of 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide. It is used medically to produce analgesia (helps you cope with pain) without loss of conscious, however, if a lot of the gas is inhaled you will fall unconscious. I’m sure you many of you will have come across ‘gas and air’ which used to be used at the dentist. Today it is usually used during childbirth and for emergency situations in A&E departments (heart attacks, dislocations).

Slipping into unconsciousness, for any reason, will have an immediate impact on your brain. In this condition your breathing and heart rate may drop to dangerous levels of inactivity. In a hospital a professional anesthetist would constantly monitor these. In a scene it is unlikely that 1.) the top is a medical professional and 2.) will have someone specifically monitoring your breathing and heart rate. So really I don’t recommend entering in to any situation where inhaling a gas will render you unconscious. If there was an emergency it is unlikely that they will be able to revive you. I certainly wouldn’t let anyone outside of a medical facility put me under any kind of anesthesia. It’s also worth mentioning that after any kind of anesthetic you generally come round feeling quite nauseous which may actually spoil the scene for you.

There are also a number of medical contraindications for example anyone with ear, sinus, lung problems and even some bowel problems. It also can be dangerous for divers and can cause serious post-use depression.

Another danger for anyone who overindulges in this practice (or for Mistresses’ constantly exposed to the gas) is a depletion of white blood cells and the possibility of (megablastic) anemia, which basically means it lowers your immune system leaving your body less able to fight of disease.

Wishing you all safe and sane scenes

Mistress Sidonia

#3 User is offline   toiletboy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Thank you Mistress

forewarned is forearmed as they say

#4 User is offline   mjp999123 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:12 PM

I saw that Mistress LUcrezia was arrested in Belgium following the "session induced" death of a man

I'd be interested to get the Mistress's thoughts on things like this - I assume all EM slaves sign consent forms etc? It is tragic but I suppose we are all adults and know what we are getting into

mike

#5 User is offline   RedBaronX 

• RedBaronX
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:To offer all of my servitude to an attractive Dominatrix. Blondes preferred. Very talented in ALL phases of BDS&M, with complete oral satisfactions to ALL her fantansies, perversions, passions & desires. Accept & expect stringent bondage & punishment for any disatisfaction. European trained & all cultures accepted.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

View Postmjp999123, on 04 August 2010 - 12:12 PM, said:

I saw that Mistress LUcrezia was arrested in Belgium following the "session induced" death of a man

I'd be interested to get the Mistress's thoughts on things like this - I assume all EM slaves sign consent forms etc? It is tragic but I suppose we are all adults and know what we are getting into

mike

Please, I'd be very intigued to know/read more details in this incident. Here in the USA such "News" is rarely, if ever published.
Red Baron

#6 User is offline   mjp999123 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:22 AM

View PostRedBaronX, on 05 August 2010 - 03:14 AM, said:

Please, I'd be very intigued to know/read more details in this incident. Here in the USA such "News" is rarely, if ever published.
Red Baron

No problem Red

http://news.sky.com/...echt%2C_Belgium

#7 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:World Domination :)

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

I also put up two versions of the story on our blog http://www.theenglis...ing-car-driver/
Mistress Sidonia

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users