• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Milking Devices Info?

#1 User is offline   puyi1028 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:49 PM

i recently joined the website and have been blown away by its content. i would very much like to purchase the "milking machine" used in a few of the movies. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct vendor or give me any other information on the device. Thank You in advance.

PuYi1028

#2 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:World Domination :)

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:24 AM

The Mansion has recently invested in a new and more effective milking machine, (than the pink one we previously filmed with), it’s essentially a bespoke piece of equipment. I just love the idea of strapping a captive into a milking machine as a means to both control him and sap him of his male strength – so I was determined to design something that really worked. We have filmed with the new machine twice, (it will of course take sometime for these to appear on the site) - one is still untitled but the other one is called ‘Masturbation Interrogation’. The new machine itself was basically a commercial fucking machine, we then had an adapter made for the end in which we can put various types of jelly vaginas (like the ones you can buy in sex shops). Since the last filming we have improved its usability by obtaining an adjustable stand so the arm of the fucking machine can be steadied once fitted over the victim’s genitals. It now works most effectively and the updated version will be appearing regularly in future movies.

There is one retailer of commercial milking machines but I can’ remember where on the web I saw them – perhaps someone else can help.

Mistress Sidonia

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   mqmyowne 

• Pip

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:22 PM

Guess this is the site: http://www.sybian.com/venusindex.html

Mistress Sidonia, on Dec 12 2005, 02:24 AM, said:

The Mansion has recently invested in a new and more effective milking machine, (than the pink one we previously filmed with), it’s essentially a bespoke piece of equipment. I just love the idea of strapping a captive into a milking machine as a means to both control him and sap him of his male strength – so I was determined to design something that really worked. We have filmed with the new machine twice, (it will of course take sometime for these to appear on the site) - one is still untitled but the other one is called ‘Masturbation Interrogation’. The new machine itself was basically a commercial fucking machine, we then had an adapter made for the end in which we can put various types of jelly vaginas (like the ones you can buy in sex shops). Since the last filming we have improved its usability by obtaining an adjustable stand so the arm of the fucking machine can be steadied once fitted over the victim’s genitals. It now works most effectively and the updated version will be appearing regularly in future movies.

There is one retailer of commercial milking machines but I can’ remember where on the web I saw them – perhaps someone else can help.

Mistress Sidonia
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#4 User is offline   puyi1028 

• Pip

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:55 PM

Mistress Sidonia, on Dec 11 2005, 04:24 PM, said:

Mistress Sidonia
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Mistress Sidonia,

Thank You for Your email and the information. i can't wait to see the new milking machine and its updated version in future films. The commercial milking machine You may be thinking of is the Venus 2000.

i think i found the pink milking machine (the "Piston Pump" from California Exotics?).

i can't wait to see the effectiveness of the new milking machine if You had concerns about the pink one. By my count, in the two movies where it was used and the filming continued to allow the slave to reach orgasm, one took about 40-45 seconds and the other took about 1 minute 30 seconds.

puyi1028

#5 User is offline   afetishsub69 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Being a bi switch there many

Posted 24 December 2005 - 09:06 PM

The photo of that new milking machine looks awsome and cant wait to see the movies in which the new machine is used upon the lucky slave....i have never had the experience of been milked by a machine before..only by hand..but imagine it must be an awsome experience and even more so when done by such a beautifully and sexy Mistress as yourself Mistress Sidonia...

#6 User is offline   mqmyowne 

• Pip

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:33 AM

Is it possible to make a guy cum against his will using electrostimulation only? For example a slave, securely strapped down or against a rack with electrodes attached to his cock and his mistress watching him while the electrostimulation device is running a routine which forces him to ejaculate and drains him completely.

#7 User is offline   hak62782 

• Pip

Posted 08 February 2006 - 01:30 AM

well if there isn't there ought to be

#8 User is offline   Wayne 

• Pip

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:06 PM

I do hope there is! Being secured to a rack , gagged and nipples clamped whilst a machine relentlessly milks me dry with the wonderful Mistress Sidonia looking on, is my idea of heaven.

#9 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:17 AM

I thought I would give you all a sneak preview of some photos taken during a recent shoot where we tried out our new milking machine. We still have some adjustments to make but this was by far the most effect machine we have used and provided results very quickly.

Mistress Sidonia

Attached File  P1011362_copy.jpg (55.13K)
Number of downloads: 1045

Attached File  P1011358_copy.jpg (72.48K)
Number of downloads: 973

#10 User is offline   Wayne 

• Pip

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:03 PM

Fantastic sneak preview phtographs Mistress Sidonia!
As you may have gathered from my post earlier on in this topic, I would adore to be secured to your rack, gagged, my nipples clamped whilst you sit and sip wine and the milking machine relentlessly milks me dry. Oh, the pleasure (yours) and the pain (mine).
May I suggest that as an added humiliation after the slave has been milked until he can produce no more, that he be forced to consume his own produce? This would certainly add to his suffering and humiliation. Perhaps he could wash his come down with some of your very own nectar, before you continue his torment in what ever way you see fit.

#11 User is offline   pet63282 

• Pip

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:55 PM

Wayne, on Mar 8 2006, 04:03 PM, said:

Fantastic sneak preview phtographs Mistress Sidonia!
As you may have gathered from my post earlier on in this topic, I would adore to be secured to your rack, gagged, my nipples clamped whilst you sit and sip wine and the milking machine relentlessly milks me dry.  Oh, the pleasure (yours) and the pain (mine).
May I suggest that as an added humiliation after the slave has been milked until he can produce no more, that he be forced to consume his own produce?  This would certainly add to his suffering and humiliation.  Perhaps he could wash his come down with some of your very own nectar, before you continue his torment in what ever way you see fit.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am interested in this entire topic, but I would like to add that a great orgasm accelerator is being able to smell Mistresses bouquet! (for me, her arse :P ). That ‘human’ element gets you right down in the ‘basic instinctual desires’ department , like a shot in the heart and touches your deeper feelings – making the slave more dependant on his Mistress.

With the combination of the milking machine, smell, taste and Mistress Sidonia’s general dominant aura, we are going to be looking for cures for premature ejaculation! Perhaps some strong zaps from the electrodes on the genitals may bring your slave back from the brink! :o

Still absolutely love the website – best wishes to all involed :D

Slave Petey x

#12 User is offline   nitebeat 

• Pip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:39 PM

In the "Teased & Machine Milked" area, there is use of an automatic "Fleshlight" device that I haven't seen before. Is this a custom device made for YOUR purposes or is it available somewhere? Please advise! Thanks!!

#13 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:24 AM

I bought ours from Fettered Pleasures - it's not on their website but you could contact them for details. It's basically a fleshlight that has been adapted for a fucking machine - when using it for milking you also need a seperate arm-grip.

MSVB

By email:sales@fetteredpleasures.com

By telephone: 020 7619 9333 (international callers use: +44 20 7619 9333)

90 Holloway Road, Lower Holloway, LONDON N7 8JG

Our Store Opening Hours are: Monday - Saturday: 11:00-19:00, Sunday: Closed

http://www.fetteredpleasures.com

#14 User is offline   forcedsmoker 

• Pip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 06:33 PM

Dearest and Superior Mistress Sidonia,

What type of machine is providing the suction for the milking machine in this video and how did you come up with the idea? It looks VERY effective, you kept your slave on the edge for the entire length of the film then when you were ready you adjusted the controls and he came within seconds!

How does one build that type of machine? It looks a lot more evil than the Venus 2000.

I appreciate any feedback and advice. I wish to make one of these for my Wife / Smokemistress to use on me while being bound and forced to smoke. Yum :rolleyes: The components look simple enough I just need to know the air pump set up and where you got it and how you make it work.

My Wife (SmokeMistress and i (smokebitch) thank you.

This post has been edited by forcedsmoker: 14 May 2007 - 02:05 AM

#15 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress

Posted 16 May 2007 - 01:44 PM

Smoke Bitch

That is a one-off device built for me by one of my slaves. The milking effect is achieved with this machine not through electric stimulation, pressure or mechanical wanking (like our other devices) but with the use of suction. The combination of suction set to change between two differing intensities causes the cock tube to wank the cock, all the while the pressure inside increases -after a little time I need only speed up this whole process to force the slave to cum.

Mistress Sidonia

Attached File(s)

#16 User is offline   nitebeat 

• Pip

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:43 AM

In your Wanked, Fucked & Milked trailer, you are using a pink "milker" that has a black hand pump attached to it and what appears to be a white battery control unit. Can you advise what the name of the device is and where it can be obtained? Much obliged for your assistance!

#17 User is offline   mbananan 

• PipPip

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

This might be asking the same thing as the previous post, but can you tell me where you find the pumps used to "milk" men in SVB photos/videos, and are they effective? I'm interested in the idea of the idea of hands off, remote control of orgasms.

Thx

#18 User is offline   puppypusher 

• Pip

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

View PostMistress Sidonia, on Mar 6 2006, 06:17 AM, said:

I thought I would give you all a sneak preview of some photos taken during a recent shoot where we tried out our new milking machine. We still have some adjustments to make but this was by far the most effect machine we have used and provided results very quickly.

Mistress Sidonia

Attachment P1011362_copy.jpg

Attachment P1011358_copy.jpg

Milked in rubber with a rubber clad mistress over you....only one word to describe it...WOW!!!!

#19 User is offline   arouse 

• Pip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:37 AM

View PostMistress Sidonia, on Oct 18 2007, 12:29 AM, said:

I have merged your enquiries with an earlier thread which should answer your questions.
MSVB

please point to this earlier thread referenced by the Mistress.
i unsuccessfully attempted a search for it.
thanks
arouse

#20 User is offline   Automilked 

• Pip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

View PostMistress Sidonia, on Dec 11 2005, 06:24 PM, said:

Mistress Sidonia

There is nothing quite like the Venus 2000 Male Milking Machine. I would love to see a video or some pix of you using it on one of your subjects.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users