TheEnglishMansion.com Forum: Rubber/Electrically Stimulated Elaculation - TheEnglishMansion.com Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rubber/Electrically Stimulated Elaculation

#1 User is offline   latexpert2 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Dedicated to the sensual pleassures of rubber and electrical explorations. Have been addicted to latex from an early age and enjoyed wearing mother's latex girdles and sheer nylonds from an early age. Graduated to wearing full covering latex in late teens. Enjoy ejaculating under electrical stimulation into a latex condom.

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:39 PM

Dear Mistress Sidonia,

I am interested to know if, with your magic box of electrics, it is possible to stimulate a penis to ejaculate without any hand milking?

Please let me know.

#2 User is offline   webslave 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:13 PM

Your answer lies within the latter parts of 'Experimental Milking', as showing in the Clinic ;)

webslave

#3 User is offline   Mistress Sidonia 

• Mistress
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:World Domination :)

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:09 AM

I have many, many times induced a cock to ejaculate with just electrical stimulation. Every man is different and therefore, there is not one set procedure. It is amazing to watch a cock straining to cum with a large electric sound inside it - eventually the spunk does force it's way up. Something we will try and film, but again easy to achieve in a session but when filming it can be more difficult to capture.

I also often use a small powerful vibrator (just on the glands) in conjunction with the electrics to help induce ejaculation. We have various milking devices some of which are powered by electricity - though I don't think this is what you are referring to (re. Webslave's comment).

If you are trying to achieve this I would recommend the Erostek ET312 box - it has about 25 different programmes - each of which can be manually adjusted for: intensity; the pulse length; & the intensity of the graduated increase of each pulse. To make a slave cum I like using the Wave programme with a large rubber electric sound (down the urethra) and cock ring (around the glands of the cock). Again the intensity of the wave etc. needs to be set up for each individual for it to work.

(It also does other incredibly complex functions - I think it can be used in conjunction with a computer programme, it may be used for tri-phase electrics and has a plug in mic. So sound triggers it, I used to like to make my slaves squirm while plugged in, so the more they moaned the more they tormented themselves with the electrics.)

Mistress Sidonia

see http://electropleasu...cts/page01.html

#4 User is offline   latexpert2 

• PipPip
  • Interests:Dedicated to the sensual pleassures of rubber and electrical explorations. Have been addicted to latex from an early age and enjoyed wearing mother's latex girdles and sheer nylonds from an early age. Graduated to wearing full covering latex in late teens. Enjoy ejaculating under electrical stimulation into a latex condom.

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:46 AM

Dear Mistress Sidonia,

Many thanks for your explicit reply.

I agree with you that it must be very to watch a penis straining to ejaculate and it would indeed be very nice to see on film. I also believe that electrical stimulation as you describe is highly beneficial to the improving the sensitivity of the penis as well as improving blood flow and thus the strength of the penis.

I think that it would be nice to measure the quantity of ejaculate achieved through electrical stimulation and through other methods such as by hand wearing a latex surgical gloves. To accurately measure the quantity of ejaculate it is important that it is accurately collected and I would suggest that a condom be used for this process. This should be recorded together with the settings of the Erostek ET312. It would also be important to show a close up of the penis at the time of ejaculation. This film should even include commentary explaning the procedure.

Comparison should also be made including prostrate massage.

I just love the ideal of using computer to control the functioning of the Erostek ET312.

Latexpert2

#5 User is offline   latexpert2 

• PipPip

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:31 AM

Dearest Lady Sidonia,

The other day I found a lovely picture of electro ejaculation being administered. In this picture one conductor is behind the testicles and the other at the base of the penis. It certainly achieves results although I would love to see the lady wearing a pair of latex surgical gloves.

Please let me know what you think of this technique.

Attached File(s)

#6 User is offline   cbtok 

• Pip

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

View PostMistress Sidonia, on May 16 2007, 06:09 AM, said:

it may be used for tri-phase electrics and has a plug in mic. So sound triggers it, I used to like to make my slaves squirm while plugged in, so the more they moaned the more they tormented themselves with the electrics.)

Thank You for Your kind explanation. If I might add a film request, couldn't the sound of one's Mistress enjoying herself (either with another slave, another Mistress or a Slavegirl) also be a source of sound?

Would not the torment/torture be heightened by being forced to witness the creation of one's torment in that manner?

#7 User is offline   LickClit 

• Pip

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:24 PM

View Postlatexpert2, on Jul 12 2007, 09:46 AM, said:

I think that it would be nice to measure the quantity of ejaculate achieved through electrical stimulation and through other methods such as by hand wearing a latex surgical gloves.

Latexpert2

I believe I read years ago that electrical stimulation produces the most amount of sperm of any method.

#8 User is offline   latexpert2 

• PipPip

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:34 AM

Mistress, I notice that in some of your movies where you insert an electrode catheter, you use a piece of cord to help ensure that the catheter remains inside the urethra. I find the use of cord could cause discomfort and is unsexy. I prefer the method you have used in some of your other movies, of putting a condom over the catheter and penis to retain the catheter in place. The use of a fine latex sheath is much better and looks good in the movies, especially when the current applied induces a full errection. A penis in full errection, being electrically stimulated and covered in transparent latex looks lovely.

Please give me your opinion Mistress.

This post has been edited by latexpert2: 01 January 2008 - 11:46 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users